We are going to change the cleanup approach as 1st of August. Previously we cleaned up the MAxwell Square Park and sorrounding streets, but from 1st of August residents will carry out the clean-up of their front and back gardens.
We will have various meeting points and where Team leaders for each Quad will give briefing about what’s to be done and how it is going to be done and also where residents should put all the rubbish they have gathered.
Please find the plan below for each quad:
1. Clear out all the bulk furniture
2. Cut the grass where possible
3. Trimm the hedges in front and back gardens
4. Empty the bins
5. Wash the bin and binsheds sheds
6. Move all the rubbish on the pavement and we will get it uplifted by LES
The new approach will help us target much bigger area and residents will b able to clean their own front and back gardens. This will help us keeping our neighbourhood tidy and also people will think twice before flytipping.